Saturday, March 5, 2011

orphanage couples have to adopt children

Growth in an orphanage children most all don't know their parents who it was, I am no exception, since the childhood abandoned in orphanages door, drinking in the orphanage cheap milk powder, wearing don't know how many children ci zhen lvl through the old clothes in the learning to speak slowly, slowly learnt to walk slowly, learn to recognize himself hanging round her neck necklace two words "wen of", and this - is my name.


In an orphanage I am words minimum one child, is not very well, don't like everyone too close, but never with the surrounding child quarrelling, my world peace without wave, but also a dim.


Five years old, I divorced woman to her usual rest a small house, sat inside a male and a female, still have a similar two or three years old big lovely little boy hold beautiful woman's legs, he grow freely NenNen, eyes big black nose shout, gasping, underneath of teeth upper lip.


"Wen of ah, come and call aunt, uncle." Hugh female took my hand and go to all three of them before.


"Uncle, aunt." I politely screaming, ferial Hugh female always kua I sensible.


"This is what you say children? Good cleverly oh." Beautiful woman smile, affectionate eyes caused pulling me close to her side, long fingers touched my face.


"Yes, she is, this year five years old, reasonable of very, is speaking little, but the child is very will take care of the little brother around little sister." Hugh woman replied.


"Wife, do you feel?" Man mild-mannered at beautiful woman.


"I'm very happy, at the first glance like the child!"


I guess to is what matter,is more than just normal thing, everyone in here children are eager to have a warm home, of course I... No exception.


"So, you call wen of rightness?" See I nod, and beautiful woman added: "we small indentations tao very busy with work, and a husband, I want to find a kid to accompany him together, the most like him a little bit big, The can also cannot years bring gap is too big, and you had better be good point."


As if seal beautiful woman words like, the little boy mercilessly to pull up my hair a, it hurt so much I tears come out.


"Small indentations, forbid to humiliate sister." Beautiful woman stared up eyes, although not at all evil.


"Small dimple -" the man stretched tone expresses warning.


The little boy naughty vomit vomit tongue, then take the right hand with my finger, snacks, and shouted: "want her, then she accompanied me sometime."


Beautiful woman shake head feel burst out laughing, watched the little boy's eye is spoiled rather, "are you satisfied, but person small elder sister doesn't say with disagree with nana?" Another look to me, "wen of, is willing with us home?"


Home? Good water-and persuasive words, youhui transitory sour heart feeling, I'm busy unremitting nod, house...... I want to have a home...


That year, I with the couple back to the "home", with their surname - lu, the dominates name still using the original name, with their father, his mother, and little oneself 2 1/2 years old brother - lu marks.

No comments:

Post a Comment